- Over 40 years of nautical experience sailing the beautiful, blue waters of the BVI!
- Current president of the Marine Association of the BVI
- Past President and current coordinator of VISAR
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Tortola 2012-2013
- Proud former member of Her Majesty’s Royal Navy
- Former Vice-President of the BVI Yacht Club and President of the Rugby Club
“Our boat captain, “Cap’n Sam”, was a true delight. As an ex-Royal Navy seaman, he was not just capable, he was a treasure trove of information. Cap’n Sam provided us with the complete history of the islands and knows every hidden beach, snorkeling spot and beach bar in the BVI.”
“Sam was our Captain and he was equally incredible. He took us to Jost Van Dyke and he knows all of the islands so well– every beach we visited was secluded and breathtaking. He taught my husband and I to sail, prepared a delicious lunch while we swam around the boat, and truly made our day amazing.”